This article details content relating to Canada green card lottery, Canada diversity visa programs, how to apply for Canada green card and other Canadian immigration related information.
What is Canada Green Card?
What is Green Card Lottery?
What You Should Know about Canada Green Card Lottery
Benefits of Canada Green Card
There are so many benefits attached to Canada green card or permanent residence card, this includes;
- Social and medical benefits
- You can live, study and work anywhere in Canada like a Canadian citizen
- No international fee attached to any of your activities unlike temporary immigrants. For instance, foreigners who study in Canada as temporary immigrants, they may include international fee on study
- After a period of residence, you can apply to become a Canadian citizen
- You’ll also get protection of Canadian law, rights and freedom.
Remember, as a permanent residence, you must pay taxes and also respect the Canadian law and rights.
How to Become Canadian Permanent Residence
To get the Canada green card or permanent residency card, you need to apply through the Canadian immigration visa program. Previously, I published a guide related to Canada Immigration visa programs. I advise you go through it and know the program that is best suitable for you. Once you’re an immigrant of Canada, then you can apply for the permanent residence card from their official website.
Travelling with Permanent residence card
It’s advised you have a valid permanent residence car whenever you want to return to Canada because whenever your permanent residence card expires, a new one can’t be shipped outside Canadian address. So make sure you renew before you travel or the period is valid till the date of return. Alternatively, you can make use of your permanent resident travel document.
If you’ve any question relating to Canada green card lottery, please do let me know via comment section. Please don’t forget to share this information with your social friends.